- Meat and poultry
- Popular chicken
- Easy chicken
- Quick chicken
A delicious main course which uses the main ingredient of chicken, and is also seasoned with parsley.
5 people made this
- 4 chicken fillets or chicken pieces
- 50g butter or margarine
- 40g plain flour
- 600ml chicken stock
- 1-2 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons single cream
- minced parsley
- salt and pepper
- pineapple chunks to serve (optional)
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:15min ›Extra time:5min cooling › Ready in:35min
- Cut the chicken and season.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add chicken to colour.
- Mix in flour and cook out.
- Mix in the stock.
- Allow to simmer gently until cooked.
- Mix yolks and cream in a bowl.
- Pour a little boiling sauce unto the yolks and cream and mix well.
- Pour back into pan and mix thouroughly and do not reboil. Season with salt and pepper and serve sprinkled with parsley and pineapple chunks.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(2)
Reviews in English (3)
This is a really tasty recipie,I served it with rice and steamed spinach,so simple and quick fresh parsley is a grate addition-16 May 2011
lovely!-08 Apr 2010
Made it more kid friendly.Didn't have any mushrooms.-08 Apr 2010