- Root vegetables
- Potato side dishes
- Roast potatoes
Delicious new potatoes need little preparation to roast to perfection. These roasties are perfect for Sunday lunch, Christmas dinner or any night of the week, really!
201 people made this
- 675g new potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:25min ›Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 230 C / Gas 8.
- In a hot frying pan, melt the butter. Stir in rosemary, salt and pepper. Coat potatoes evenly with the melted butter. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a roasting tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown, approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Toss them occasionally to ensure that they brown on all sides.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(165)
Reviews in English (126)
Made it healthier.Instead of the butter, I used 1 cal oil spray.Spray potatoes, add rosemary and seasoning. Put straight into a roasting tin and roast.-19 Sep 2010
I made these without the butter and used a 1 cal oil spray instead. Very tasty-19 Sep 2010
Did these once for a special dinner and now I cant stop making them. Best tasting roasties ever!-16 Mar 2012